Custom Search

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Chinese New Year Reunion Dinner

Ok, you all sure will say it is too late for me to post about this right? But still I want to share.. :) Like I mention before, Japan do not have public holiday for Chinese New Year, so we celebrate ourself.. Haha.. Seniors and I went for steamboat which is the must for Chinese New Year right? Here is the soup before boil...



And for the ingredients..





Ya, that's all and plus another plate of mee(which i forget to take picture) :P
This is the second time I did not spend my Reunion Dinner with family.. The first time was when I am working part-time at Singapore, work as a grocery shop helper. Learned a lot during the period.. Will share it if have chance.. :)
Ok, see you..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails